Monday 6 March 2017

Temporary Happiness




I don’t care about my material things I Have because Its Just a temporary happiness. We all have sorts of wants especially trend things but I know  you know what Im pointing in this topic.It makes you happy when you got a new phone,Laptop,Dress,Jeweleries and so on… but when you have it for a long time. It doesnt makes sense anymore. Its just become an ordinary thing that maybe you dont want  use it because its not in trend anymore. That’s why for me… My real happiness is GOD’s blessings which is my FAMILY, FRIENDS,FOOD AND WATER THAT I CANT LIVE WITHOUT IT. 

“There’s no such permanent things except from God’s Love” 
-Always prioritize the people who prioritize you.. Appreciate them.. Because if you show it When its too late.. It doesnt make sense anymore.  Keep them like a golden treasure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

HURT-WORTH AND REALIZING

W hy do we need to be hurt before realizing the worth of the person?           Well, I think God wants us to realize and know the wort...